Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Digital Nomad....Rural Nomad!!!











Hello Everyone

I know that it's been awhile since my last post but I was waiting for the right story to post.

And, here it is

Brightflocks story as told by Laura - Jane on the Digital Nomad site. Way to go L-J!

Here is how she started the piece.

"Bruce Eric Anderson recently mentioned that he’s no longer a jet-set nomad who circumnavigates the world in first class. Bruce Eric has happily become a zip-code nomad who stays pretty close to home.

But if there are jet-setters, zip-coders, and fraggers, then what kind of nomad am I? I’m a rural nomad.

My husband and I live on a small Canadian island. We run our Web consulting company from our century-old farm-house, which is surrounded by acres of agricultural land. But we haven’t always been rural nomads who live in farm-country."

Since Laura - Jane and her husband Cam happen to be neighbours of mine I am rightly proud of the fact that their story has been featured on the Digital Nomad blog.

Click here to read the entire story.

Laura - Jane and Brightflock are both on my Net Friends list and you can become one of my Net Friends too. Just click here to sign up.

I hope that you liked Laura - Jean's story on Digital Nomad. If you would like to read more adventures of Laura -Jane and Cam then check out their regular blog. http://www.whimfield.com

Till next post,

Smiles :o)

Gary

3 comments:

Laura-Jane said...

Thanks for the link and feature, Gary!

garydotgray said...

Hey, you are most welcome L J!

Anonymous said...

Air Force 1, appear in 1982, was the aboriginal basketball shoe to cover hogan donna (NKE) Air technology, which embeds airbag cushions in the soles of the Hogan shoes. But the sneaker’s success came abundantly off the court, as a appearance accent accepted aboriginal by the hip-hop association and now by just about everybody.