Thursday, May 8, 2008

The growth of telework and virtual teams in midmarket companies



Hi Welcome back

I wanted to introduce you to Phil Montero from "The Anywhere Office".Phil has been around this concept of the freedom to work from anywhere or being location independent for some time now. Check out his comments below and then click through to the full article. Be sure to click on the hyperlinks within the article to explore more great content and Phil's The Anywhere Office website.

Phil has been one of my favorite experts on the location independent living topic for some time now.

Go ahead and get started and please enter my blog into your RSS reader to continue to be kept up to date on this topic.

Smiles :o)

Gary

"This past week I was interviewed for an article in eWeek entitled Telework Migrates to the Midmarket. The reporter was asking me why I thought midmarket companies (which she defined as companies with 50 - 1000 employees) were starting to embrace more telework and virtual teamwork. While it has been my observation that companies of all sizes, not just midmarket companies, are embracing the concept of having their employees work from outside the office - the question made me think - why the increase specifically in companies of this size? I think there are 2 main reasons for this".....Phil Montero

Click here to read the article.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The man’s suggestion received agreement of the leaders of Links Of London jewelry ; they didn’t receive a penny from the man and support the plan to implement online shop. A local restaurant for long-term customers of fish produced a pair of silver cuff button-type as a gift designed to attract well-known London department store Harvey Nichols, and ordered the entire series.